Rigid Industries LED Lighting is the world leader in cutting edge off-road LED lights, marine LED spreader light bars, UTV LED bars, OE specific LED Lights, Grilles, and Mounting options, Public Safety Scene Lighting, Agricultural Lighting, Industrial strength LED Lights, and any other Commercial Fleet Truck LED Lighting Options. The Rigid LED Light is considered the highest quality and the king of LED Lights. Purchase the name you trust and the quality that backs up that name!
Powersport vehicles are motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, snowmobiles and PWCs. All of which look and perform better with Rigid products whether you are hunting, riding, playing or competing in the X-games.Hunting in the backwoods?
Automotive / Off-road
Although Rigid Industries has expanded it's product line to cater to many different industries, we haven't forgotten our roots. Rigid Industries LED Lighting is the manufacturer of choice for many automotive / off-road racing teams as well as weekend warriors, due to the quality and industry leading light output. Click the link below to visit our Automotive / Off-road site. Whether you drive a trophy truck, a quad, a UTV, or a sandrail, Rigid Industries LED Lighting has the lighting components, mounts, and accessories to keep you safe and give you the best visibility available.
Marine environments, especially those with salt water, can cause corrosion and, eventually, failure of standard LED lighting products. Rigid Industries LED Lighting offers a complete line of marine grade lighting components that are corrosion resistant, even in salt water, and are assembled using marine grade stainless steel hardware to provide years of durable, reliable operation.
The agricultural industry doesn't quit when the sun goes down. Increase productivity by increasing visibility at night. Rigid Industries LED Lighting offers standard and Heavy Duty lighting components that are designed to stand up to the demands of today's agricultural needs.
The Mining industry requires a light that's not only going get the job done but also rugged enough to get the job done right. Why settle for anything less? Rigid Industries LED Lighting has developed specific lighting components for these industrial applications. These HD lights feature larger, stronger, mounts with vibration isolators for a durable, long lasting product that can withstand any harsh element.
• Industrial Construction
• Commercial Construction
• Energy (Oil, Gas, Fracking, Coal, etc.)
Industries, such as Commercial Construction, require more from their lighting products than light duty applications. That's why Rigid Industries LED Lighting has developed specific lighting components for these industrial applications. These HD lights feature larger, stronger mounts with vibration isolators for a durable, long-lasting product that can withstand harsh elements.
Whether you're in a tractor / trailer on a cross-country haul or a service vehicle on a local delivery, safety is your number one concern. Lighting components from Rigid Industries LED Lighting are built to withstand the harshest of elements while providing industry leading light output. Significantly improved visibility translates to increased safety and productivity.
• Law Enforcement
• Fire / Rescue
• Emergency Medical Services
Public service vehicles have very specific requirements when it comes to exterior lighting. Rigid Industries' lighting components provide extremely high output and feature optional colored LED's, flasher modules, and versatile mounting options.
We take the safety of the men and women that serve our country very seriously. Rigid Industries' LED industry leading lighting components are designed to provide extremely high output, draw very little power, and withstand the harshest of environments.
- @jackdup4x4acc looks badass!! — 17 hours 10 min ago
- RT @BTSullivan91: My @Toyota 4Runner looking at the storm in southwest Oklahoma today. No fear. #okwx @RigidNation @GoPro https://t.co/uTu4… — 4 days 9 hours ago
- @HuskyKMA our lights can survive some pretty large falls.... Was everything alright with the light? — 4 days 13 hours ago
- RT @goodall_racing: New lights to run another night race, thanks to @RigidNation for the best lights around!! @goodall_racing https://t.co/… — 4 days 19 hours ago
- RT @Sarah_H_Linn: Great to see @RigidNation at #LFI2016 - thanks for visiting @Intertek_CE and mugging with Thomas Edison! #ETLmark https:/… — 6 days 7 hours ago
- @WLFHNTER a very popular option! I'd recommend a pair of spot and a pair of flood for your optic choices. — 6 days 18 hours ago
- .@WLFHNTER What you talkin' bout, Willis? https://t.co/7BuTH5mIaM… https://t.co/sR467PCcSV — 1 week 5 hours ago
- Boom goes the dynamite. https://t.co/nNXBbfu8iA — 1 week 9 hours ago
- HAPPY FRIDAY! https://t.co/0HaE7KKttI — 1 week 3 days ago
- @BTSullivan91 did you reach out to our sponsorship department? — 2 weeks 2 days ago
Copyright © 2015 Rigid Industries