Powersport vehicles are motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, snowmobiles and PWCs. All of which look and perform better with Rigid products whether you are hunting, riding, playing or competing in the X-games.Hunting in the backwoods?
Although Rigid Industries has expanded it's product line to cater to many different industries, we haven't forgotten our roots. Rigid Industries LED Lighting is the manufacturer of choice for many off-road racing teams as well as weekend warriors, due to the quality and industry leading light output. Click the link below to visit our Off-road / Powersports site. Whether you drive a trophy truck, a quad, a UTV, or a sandrail, Rigid Industries LED Lighting has the lighting components, mounts, and accessories to keep you safe and give you the best visibility available.
Marine environments, especially those with salt water, can cause corrosion and, eventually, failure of standard LED lighting products. Rigid Industries LED Lighting offers a complete line of marine grade lighting components that are corrosion resistant, even in salt water, and are assembled using marine grade stainless steel hardware to provide years of durable, reliable operation.
The agricultural industry doesn't quit when the sun goes down. Increase productivity by increasing visibility at night. Rigid Industries LED Lighting offers standard and Heavy Duty lighting components that are designed to stand up to the demands of today's agricultural needs.
The Mining industry requires a light that's not only going get the job done but also rugged enough to get the job done right. Why settle for anything less? Rigid Industries LED Lighting has developed specific lighting components for these industrial applications. These HD lights feature larger, stronger, mounts with vibration isolators for a durable, long lasting product that can withstand any harsh element.
• Industrial Construction
• Commercial Construction
• Energy (Oil, Gas, Fracking, Coal, etc.)
Industries, such as Commercial Construction, require more from their lighting products than light duty applications. That's why Rigid Industries LED Lighting has developed specific lighting components for these industrial applications. These HD lights feature larger, stronger mounts with vibration isolators for a durable, long-lasting product that can withstand harsh elements.
Commercial / Fleet
Whether you're in a tractor / trailer on a cross-country haul or a service vehicle on a local delivery, safety is your number one concern. Lighting components from Rigid Industries LED Lighting are built to withstand the harshest of elements while providing industry leading light output. Significantly improved visibility translates to increased safety and productivity.
• Law Enforcement
• Fire / Rescue
• Emergency Medical Services
Public service vehicles have very specific requirements when it comes to exterior lighting. Rigid Industries' lighting components provide extremely high output and feature optional colored LED's, flasher modules, and versatile mounting options.
We take the safety of the men and women that serve our country very seriously. Rigid Industries' LED industry leading lighting components are designed to provide extremely high output, draw very little power, and withstand the harshest of environments.
- #RAPTORTRAX RUNS RIGID! http://t.co/ec8I2zwXUx — 2 hours 36 min ago
- RT @Jeep_Mod_Review: Check out our latest review of the @RigidNation SR-Series 10" @ http://t.co/Sw6IX495Mv #JeepModReview #RigidIndustries — 4 hours 25 min ago
- RT @myan_spacc12: Come by this weekend and grab yourself a piece of the #12 Tonka Offroad Pro2! @Tonka_trucks @RigidNation @iONCamera http:… — 5 hours 58 min ago
- RT @wesley_minga: Rigid Industries LED Lighting Assisting Baja California Victims of Hurricane Odile http://t.co/tgsbxtJ4ng via @RigidNation — 6 hours 25 min ago
- .@beepinjeep @isaacjoemorris @BarbieJeepGrl89 there's NEVER enough followers! — 19 hours 26 min ago
- RT @JimBeaver15: Another awesome shot of the #15 from last weekend's @BestintheDesert race courtesy of @binkdesigns & @GeneralTire http://t… — 19 hours 26 min ago
- ! RT @SafetyLighting: 1986 Chevy refurb including two 6" E-floods, two Dually floods and 4 D2 diffused. @RigidNation http://t.co/zTPCD0Vw1F — 21 hours 11 min ago
- @Fowllife_10 I'm glad someone else caught that too! Nice eye! — 21 hours 55 min ago
- SOOO Many tattoos sent into my inbox this past weekend! Here's a nice sample for you all still thinking about it! http://t.co/iCERoRNq1N — 22 hours 22 min ago
- RT @BNLMotorsports: Check out this sick 2014 Ram 2500! venommotorsports @fiberwerx @rigidnation @fueloffroad @ampresearch… http://t.co/plsR… — 22 hours 24 min ago
Copyright © 2014 Rigid Industries